What is life?: Voyeurs! Cover yourselves!

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Voyeurs! Cover yourselves!

How many times have you watched someone who doesn't know you are watching him?

Does duration count when you simply watch? If it's just a short while, is it still considered voyeurism?

Wat truly constitutes voyeurism?

I guess watching a lady dig her nose in her car isn't really voyerism, (this is a small warning to all that you are still very visible to ppl in other vehicles. If you think it's dark, no one can see you, your SUV is too high for someone to see you doing the most un-ladylike act, pls think again).

Very whimsical mood. Hahaha...

Or how many times have you ever followed or watched the actions of someone you had a crush on? (Please be truthful about this... hahhaa. )

Tt's whimsical quadruple-d! :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Whoa ... scary. Are you by any chance stalking some handsome hunk right now? LOL

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. *mega grinz*

28 July, 2004 13:47  
Blogger lightspeed said...

You're being stalked?

29 July, 2004 00:07  
Blogger SophT said...

Paul: Hmmm... I've not met someone handsome enuff to stalk yet. Hahha. Not at my age. Have stalked ppl b4 when I was in pri school (!!!!!) Whahaha.

Moreover, if I'm really interested. Shldn't be a problem getting the person's name and contact. Not tt I'm saying I'm attractive enuff to command someone in tt manner, just tt I wouldn't be afraid to ask. :D

Anyway, why do u always ask abt handsome hunks, there aren't enuff ard. :P I do not have one in mind, so u can set your mind at rest.

Eamon: Hee... don't worry, I'm not being stalked. How's your window?

31 July, 2004 23:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home