What is life?: In the mood for music

Saturday, July 24, 2004

In the mood for music

Heard a friend's playing of various piano pieces... like a certain fragrance from the past -- it puts one in the mood to reminisce.

No technical expertise, no matter, I just used my heart to listen to music -- anyway, tt's how I enjoy music. Tears fell, when I first heard Yu Jian from Turn Left, Turn Right. Movie ticket stub still on my monitor. (When will I throw away things like tt? Aiyo... Then it turned into a waterfall with Inochi No Namae... Hahha. I had a penchant for sad pieces, I used to choose the sad ones as my sister advanced thru the Grades, and learn to play them. Now from lack of practice, I don't remember how to play them anymore. Ha!

Anyway, I know I would learn how to play the piano properly, at least b4 I pass from this world. :) Tt's a must!

Writing in Chinese (cos gotta be Chinese emcee for W's wedding tmr... S will be my partner emcee -- English speaking). The words still don't look half bad. HEEE. Glad last time Chinese teacher made us practise so much.

But now hand getting cramped from too much ironing today, think I've never ironed so many, so fast in my life.

Hahah. Time flies by, cos have time limit to finish up!
Not simply time -- WEEKS fly by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home