What is life?: TATA! Introducing myself to the digital world!

Monday, July 12, 2004

TATA! Introducing myself to the digital world!

Hee... my first official blog... to gripe with!

GRIPINGS
Gripe#1. Someone shld ban TV with inane programmes -- esp certain Taiwanese you-know-wats. Garbage in, garbage out. Imagine this is wat ppl watch b4 they go to sleep... wonder wat they produce during work the next day.

Gripe #2. Korean movies/stars/food are a weird lot. Maybe it's simply cos it's too "intriguing" for me. Don't get them, and why ppl are so ga-ga over them. Are ppl reaaallli tt mad about Jeon Ji-hyun and the likes?

Gripe #3. No one to watch movies with... Cos I'm always late to ask or wat? Everyone seems to have already watched the shows I'd like to watch with someone (fren, bf, gf, sister, brother -- you name it) Anyone hasn't watched Spidey 2? *heeeellllllooooo*

But when I first try to look out for a certain show -- it usu isn't even preview yet... perhaps it's just a case of bad timing... or it's work during evenings too!

NEW ROOM, NEW LIFE
Clearing my room, for the first time... after seeing so many houses in my line of work... it's usually cluttered homes, cluttered minds... which equals cluttered thinking, slow or bad decisions, haphazard planning, and ultimatedly, a hackneyed life...

But after clearing, my room is still pretty clutter-y... hahaha. :P Too attached to throw away everything. Shld be more hard-hearted. MEAN.

Bought two plants to accompany me... and as a reminder to prevent me from over-indulging myself. This are erm, soil-less plants. To be watered upside down, so tt their leaves won't be logged with water. Like hydroponic plants -- but no roots! And dig this -- the leaves turn purple! My faaavv colour! So exposing them under my study light now... ... :)

Shld sleep now... dowan to morph into a panda... ~waves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home