What is life?: Getting married?

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Getting married?

My dear plants are starting to curl... they are "Tillandsias", or commonly known as airplants, chose one in which the leaves would curl like a a lock of permed hair. Bought the small version. So gotta wait for it to grow, curl, flower... ynak ynak, ynak... can't wait *rubs hands together gleefully*

Hmmm. Tt action seems to remind me of the sinister guy in SMURFS! Don't ask me why... I'm puzzled myself. Maybe the air at 3am is making me "hallucinate". Why would I think of this bad guy? Many other bad guys do tt too! *Cue smurfs' song -- nah nah nah nahnahnah, nah nah nah nah nah* Now I'm thinking of the CJC uniform, and how they used get "suaned" by this song... meanies!

Room HALF packed. I'm must really be slow. Think after packing up after others, packing for oneself seems REAAALLLIII tedious.

Meeting up with Richard, Sharon, Weipeng, and Weijie tmr (or rather, later today) to discuss Weipeng's wedding dinner details, cos gonna be MC again! 24 July. Tt's his. At Safra. Third time being MC.

Alison's. 6 Aug. At Fullerton. Not being MC. And going there to gawk at the place, and the bride. I'm sure Alison's gonna be ravishing. :)

Hahah, and I paid for my parents to go for my cousin's wedding a week ago... 3 already... hole quite big this month. Ahhh... but it's a blessing. I'm glad friends, and peers are getting married. It's a beautiful thing. :) Mine's no where in sight. But I shldn't lament, think the more I lament, the more it escapes me. :P Maybe I shld really be afraid, ladies don't exactly become bachelorettes, as the tv programme so nicely puts it. They become SpinsterS! Whahhaha. Then I'll be hoping when I'm 30 tt I've not been so choosy. But I'm not choosy ma! Maybe he's just round the corner. Have I mentioned I loved "Pretty Woman"? It's nice to get swept off my feet. Hee.

Taling abt "The Bachelorette", "The Bachelor" is like legal prostitution on TV. The women are selling themselves the best they can, with "Survivor"-like element incorporated into it, and the MAN... the MAN... he's like choosing fish from the market, touch, probe, kiss, (of cos no one would kiss fish at the market), then throw one side. Wants only the "cheap and good". Wat's the world coming to, I'm sure the ladies could find a good match or a better match outside the series. Maybe when I'm older, I'll do the same. Wahhahaaa. Or join SDU activities.

One married pair of friends broke off tho... heart-rending to hear abt it, but dunno how to help either -- too sensitive, too complex. So kept out of it.

Marriage's sacred, it's for life. Don't toy with it. (aka Don't drink, and drive.)

Hmmm. Think my typing's really much faster than writing. I used to spend so much more time writing. Ha!

Anyway, gotta catch up on sleep.

Be careful wat we wish for, cos we really do get it. :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Well, ragarding marriage, it's best not to rush into things, but I always think that ladies have it better than guys do, at least you get to decide from the HUGE crowd that none's suitable. LOL

Eh, if you see one decent one around, just club and kidnap him, yeah? LOL.

I always quote Robert Herrick when it comes to this topic, but I shall spare you. Sleep more and stay beautiful!

19 July, 2004 01:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home