What is life?: Day of mishaps and "praying very hard"

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Day of mishaps and "praying very hard"

Perhaps I shld explain myself... it's NOT the first time I'm clearing my room... just that I've not cleared it for so long, it feels like first time. :P

Dented the van today -- WWWAAAAAHHH! :( BIIGG dent. Feel really bad about it. My driver on MC these two days, so had to take over the driving for these two days. Crapp. Two dents in a day. One in the morning, boss dented it himself. Then me, again, in the afternoon, jialat, poor van like fall down like tt. My driver would be knocked out will she sees it. I'm also very xim tiah too. Why like tt? (I seemed to have lost all sense of grammar and laws of English... wat the hell. This is my blog, who cares. I'm sure English teachers do not write Queen's english in their diaries! Or do they...?)

Wat if it's my own vehicle next time? I love driving. I love the feel of changing gears, and I'd definitely have my own ride. AND MANUAL. Ppl could call me mad all they want, but I would still prefer a manual. Altezza? S15 (Two-door! Selfish car!)? Opel Astra Cabriolet? (Is it manual?) Renault Megane Cabriolet? (Is it manual?) Haven't seem to have "met" my dream car yet... or am I simply giving myself too many excuses?

Been collecting the new $10 plastic notes... if MAS is going to "re-new" all notes into plastics, tt's it... I won't have cash to use anymore. Maybe they should, and I would have no excuse not to practise what "The Richest Man in Babylon" advocates. Hee.

Read about audioblogger on blogger.com. (I'm still so a newbie at blogging! *slaps forehead*) A friend has encouraged me to record my voice using the computer, hmmm. But I'm clueless as to how to get it done. Being a recording artiste or performing isn't too bad an idea... heh heh. Remembered had quite a lot of lyrics, and scores kept away when I was in the choir... Can dig out again liao! Too bad I couldn't make it for Singapore Idols -- not dramatic enough, probably I should just stick to acting. [And be a waitress (apparently there are no other cliched jobs in Hollywood...], getting my dose of adrenalin, and stab at stardom! WOW-wwwwweeee!) Sis's bf thinks I could sing pretty well too. He didn't know about it, until I was practising for Idol. I'd love my vocal range to be wider. :)

That'll help me fuel my dreams for travels, travels, and lots of travels. Hahha. Took out my Travellers' Atlas, so that it'll remind me of my lust for it, and fuel a revolution in me! Learning about ppl and cultures... talking to them... incrrrreedible experience.

I must have half-spooked out my cousin when I 'marvelled' at their mountains as we drove up the winding roads of Genting. He must be swearing "suaku" under his breath. Haizz... just that I miss nature so so much... I wouldn't mind waking up with my butt wet again, and with an itch tt wouldn't go away even after splashing with "pristine" mountain water, and tons of powder. Burning away leeches... and who would forget not having a toilet...

Speaking of nature, and reading a friend's blog, I miss the beach. First bf, first kiss, where I had my most fun with my friends, getting together, blading, and of cos... my three-bbq-pit 21st birthday, and running around like a mad-woman.

No sign of flowering from my plants yet... anyway, it's only been a day! Ha!

7 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Oh my eyes, my eyes!!! How come your england so like that?! Heh!!

Regarding that friend who suggested that you record yourself down, what a genius suggestion! I'll second that in a jiffy. It'll be a wonderful way for your readers to hear how you sound like, even if it is a clip of you cursing and swearing about your poor van. Sheesh, poor van.

But waking up with a wet butt, that is so mind boggling. I keep getting images of a great big tiger slurping you like you're a delicious iced lolly.

And hey, post your pictures of your travels! All you have to do is to sign up for some free service, and you'd be all set. :)

16 July, 2004 16:24  
Blogger SophT said...

Hmmm. Aren't you the friend who suggested recording? Now I've to ask you how, and wat software to use!

Waking up with a wet butt was cos our tent was leaking. There was five of us in tt tent, and three were using sleeping bags, and so SSOOOUUUND asleep! Me, woke up with a wet butt, and microscopic dunno-wats (I suspect) in the water made me itch! But I still love hiking!

Hahha. And strange enuff... I've always not took many photos of my travels... and I do have a roll of film yet undeveloped from Vietnam. Prob shld do it ASAP...

18 July, 2004 02:44  
Blogger Paul said...

Shucks, busted. LOL

Ok, lemme come up with a SOP regarding voice recording, but it won't be so soon cos I'll need to record some decent minus one first for you to sing to. Then we'll go the whole hog and show the whole world what we're capable of. HAHAHAHAHAHA!.

Hmm ... speaking of showing, I had the mad crazy idea of going to your friend's coming wedding and playing the piano for fun while you belt out one or two songs. Crazy idea, isn't it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

19 July, 2004 01:13  
Blogger SophT said...

Yeah... it'll be cool to take over the world then. Hee hee hee... Singing, and travelling the world -- tt would be most cool. Whahaha. Have u read Jamie Cullen's review on his recent concert? I've not really heard how he really sounds. The review made him sound a riot, and really good at it.

Hmmm. Well, have warned all our friends not to play "funny" games during his wedding cos his father-in-law is pretty conservative. ie. no asking the hubby to bite cherries hung at bride's chest level or asking the bride to roll an egg in one trouser leg and out the other. Hhahaa.

So I'll wait for your minus one recordings then. When are your clients' weddings supposed to be?

20 July, 2004 21:14  
Blogger Paul said...

Yeah, read the RAVING reviews about his antics, and have heard him on tv. But I think I like josh groban's voice much much better, josh's more whole.

Well, they are next year's i think, though one is in october, just emailed me recently to ask about a singer. so if I need one, I'll just grab you and we play by ear :) :) :)

But it's going to be oldies though, cos I've to cater to what clients want. But if we can put up your glam pic and nice recordings online, I think we're going to hook more clients :)

21 July, 2004 22:05  
Blogger SophT said...

Josh has an incredible voice, I must say. Angelic.

Singing always sounds good. But I'll definitely want practice!

Oldies are FINE with me. :)) Jazz numbers would need more practice. HEEE...

Well, I'd still have to wait for yr instructions on how to record lah!

22 July, 2004 23:34  
Blogger SophT said...

Think I'm sounding repetitive...

Sleep demon's catching up on me...

23 July, 2004 00:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home