What is life?: "I've been in love before... ..."

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"I've been in love before... ..."

"I've been in love before. I've been in love before... ..."

So says the lyrics...

Tiredness almost overcoming me. But,

Thinking... pensive.

Of almost nothing. But felt that I shld be doing something. What, I'm not sure. Perhaps jus not willing to go to bed... yet...

Listening... LUSH.

Feeling... like going with the flow... for now...

God, I thank You for everything. Thank you for being here, all these while. Loving me, and us -- my spiritual family. I've always spent lovely moments with them. God, I pray that as I grow in You, I'd gain wisdom in my choices, in things to say and do. Lord, I pray that my parents will be saved. (No more bingeing!) I pray that I could have the passion and love sufficient for the lost to chase after them. I die to my nature -- so that I'd not be doing the things I know I shldn't do, and doing the things the Spirit yearns. Thank You, for interceding, for praying, and making up for my loss of words... Lord, I ask that I'd be providing worthy guidance to the youths I come in contact with. And that I'd be singing to you, forever and forever. Let that never change, and no temptations shall overcome me. I pray protection over my sister, Junkang,

I shall remember to call Daniel Goh tmr...
Hmm. Supposed to email SA... er... email her wat ah... *thinks thinks *blank blank**

my Dad, my Mum, my grandma, grandpa, Richard, Lixia, Junqi (Lixia's son -- to meet peeps under Dan Goh)

I pray for warm relations at work. (Lots of shiny, positive ppl!) That procedures and processes will be smooth-flowing. That I shall learn in my environment, more skills, not easier job. And trust in Dad's provisions. As I tithe.

New beginnings, how true.

BE a LIGHT-BEARER. And a warrior. For You, Daddy.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home