What is life?: 23.57, 10.01, 17.45

Friday, May 20, 2005

23.57, 10.01, 17.45

Travel... n Living.

Nice travel, lifestyle feature -- haah. Don't think I can live with being a cook. I'd beat myself up too much abt the fats and sugar I'm putting it in to make it yummy-licious. *smiles the purple devil*

100 gms of sugar
300 gms of cream
500 gms of castor sugar...

will probably turn into

100 gms of guilt
300 gms of tears
500 gms of fats!

whhahaha.

Calv called me last nite (Wed nite)... at almost 12, 23.57... giving me a scare! Just b4 he goes for his shopping trip to BKK. "I've got bad news for you..." he started. Nice, jus b4 his trip...

Don't like how he puts me down. *shakes head. uh uh. shakes head, refusing to accept what he says as the truth* There is nothing wrong with being at peace. And there is definitely something wrong operating out of fear, and not love. :D

"NEXT - never trust a skinny cook" -- haha. wat amusing programme names.

Make money. Pay it forward. Travel. And most imptly, share with the unfortunate. Know my family. Praise the Lord for my fortunes. Spread the Word. Pray for the poor.

"Aile will call you tomorrow,"
"Really, how come u know?"
"My agent, Cind, told me."
"Said my boss likes you a lot,"
"But I don't think I've met her b4"
"Maybe you'd want to check with Cind first..."

Cind gave me a call. 10.01.
"She'll give you a call about late afternoon today".

Called Cind at 17.45.
"Has she called you yet?"

Is she going to call me tmr... or? Strange. Is this wat I'm waiting for?

Is this the 1-yr contract or the perm position? When do I start? Next week? Which branch would I be? Cisco? Peace?

Sure?

Yes. Trust, in His Hands.

I still like to write definitely. Maybe it'd be easier for me, if I simply pursue it as a past-time. Like volunteering. HA.

To start watching the CNN, conssttaannt nnnneeggaatiivee neewwssss? Or the CNBCs, the BBCs?

Talking movies. Write. Music. Advertising -- People. Banking.

Writing movies. Tap.tap.tap.tap.tap.tappity.tap.

Camera. Video Camera. FinalCut Pro. Imovie. A story. A voice. Your voices. Your images -- your pictures.

Monday Lifestyle 21.00, FilmArt 22.00 on ArtsCentral.

Tree top on MONDAY. Closed on a Monday -- out of all days... TRY NOT TO MAKE THINGS SO SAFE FOR US. AND PEOPLE SHLD TRY NOT TO COMPLAIN ABT THINGS BEING NOT SAFE. Catch-22.
Beautiful. Walking up Upp Thomson side of SICC with Roge n SzeS. Could almost imagine I'm somewhere I could see an unblemished horizon. And the lakeside, which the Lord revealed to me... bliss.

NEW YORK. HK. AUSTRALIA. GREECE. TURKEY. EGYPT.

By the way, gmail's down -- to send to myself, or not?

And to get my butt off the sofa now for my exercise... there's a reason too, why MSN is down. HAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home