What is life?: Feathers RUFFLED

Friday, May 27, 2005

Feathers RUFFLED

Irritating "kids" on the TV -- singing "kissy kissy kissy kissy"...

Won't ppl jus let these teeny bopper stars grow up? Are fans all so shallow?

My gosh.

But, feathers were ruffled by something else:

Haiz. I don't know if I shld update my parents... or rather, my Dad, about my status. When I received the letter from MOE, I wanted to hide it.

"Why don't you get a mainstream job, and not think about money?"
"Well, cos you'd want money,"
"But you don't seem eager enough,"
"I'm not eager enough... why do you think that...? *I'm not eager enough!!!???*"
"..."

Don't think they understand. Do they?
Are they gonna be happy. They never seem happy with what I've achieved anyway. Like I'm a disgrace. Are they disgraces too? Am I simply fulfilling what they not fulfilled in life? WHAT DO U WANT?

I left my previous employment partly cos of surrounding circumstances, and my parents. Of cos, what is important is that I get more time with the Lord, and more time with the people I'd like to spend more time with -- granny, parents, friends.

That I won't let my parents down - probably the hurt still stems from what they have said so long ago - that I'm never good enough. Sometimes I'm just so sick... pls shut up. This is going to take a lot of work. Hard work. To F_R_I_E.

*House, by the lake*1
*Travelling, sharing abt Him and the Joy, learning people's cultures*
and a sparking *S*2... thot it stood for something. My work?

S stands for? Standchart, SPH, Stars in the sky. hahah.

Saw 1 during e G12 conference.
Saw 2 recently.

Would Aile call me soon? When?
MOE would need me to turn up on June 2 to accept offer.
SPH's writing test's May 31.
When she does call, would I have to say yes on the spot?

Not good.
I'm letting things get to me now. Not good.

Going for my run now. Maybe I just need some endorphins in my blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home