What is life?: Kota Tinggi May Day 2005

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Kota Tinggi May Day 2005

Clambered up as fast as I could.
Losing stamina as the years go by.
Can't imagine not having a break after so many years.
The last many day break was spent in the clinic, then bed-rest...
Lost him/her finally forever, I'd never know.
Lord, forgive me for my transgression
I'm sorry.
Now sitting here.
Feeling almost strange to be resting.
Not used to not doing something.
Haha.
At least I could squat today.
Many fabulous pictures of the climb up KT, and the magnificent waterfalls.
So cool. So cooling.
Eyes see. The fireflies, the rain, the stars, so many I can't even tell where's Orion.
The heart feels... at one, the greens, the living creatures.
Shared with cell So, El, We, that I fear that I might turn out to be like my Dad.
Scary. Very.
No, don't be. They said.
Trust, in His Provisions.
Trust.
At Peace, at Ease.
Doing what I can.
Don't want to be doing nothing for too long.
Read, pack up.
Pray and love the Lord.
Simple wishes.
Big, almost greedy, dreams. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home