What is life?: This time I DANCE!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

This time I DANCE!

Dear Tama,

How are you? I hope this finds you well. I'm a 26-yr-old from Singapore, in South East Asia. Wonder if you've been here before.
I came across your book as I was browsing and picked up the book as the word "danced" leapt up to me, urging me to take a second look.
Your book speaks volumes to my soul... feeding it, rousing it from a deep sleep.
I am caught now -- pending a career change -- as I do know what I do NOT want. I have become ineffective, as I'm so busy climbing the wrong wall.
As I go through exercises in "Beginning with an end in mind" -- I see my parents, sister, work associates and church mates seeing me as a "sincere, true, dependable, committed provider and a God-lover". But I do not know if what I do to feed my soul will be enough to be a provider.
I've yearn to be a copywriter for advertising. I do not even know if it's what I should embark on. Write for a living.
Yet another part of me says be practical, go work in a bank, sales. Security, money scream out at me due to a fear of lack.

What should I choose? Walk my path or provide and burn in hell? I do not like sounding wishy-washy, but it seems to be the case now.

Please advise.

Sincerely,
Sophia
p.s. Please revert to my email when available? Thanks so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home