What is life?: What do you know about God, what do you know about prayers?

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What do you know about God, what do you know about prayers?

(I wrote -- during cell, didn't know I can list down this many... mind was blank initially -- and stressed when another cell member wrote down so many. :P)

God:

*He's the Saviour, the Redeemer
*Trinity -- Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit
*performs miracles
*lets us choose -- free will
*His Grace doesn't come from doing good works
*He is the Almighty, there is nothing he can't do
*He loves us unconditionally
*His answers are Yes, No, Wait.

Prayer:

*prayer pleases the Lord
*prayers can work even after the event has passed
*prayers bring forth miracles
*faith put power into our prayers
*prayers breaks down demonic influences in the spiritual realm

Proverbs 3:5 Do not rely on your own insights.
Proverbs 28:26 He who trusts in his own mind is a fool.
Luke 22:42 Not my will, but thine, be done.
TOOK AUTHORITY OVER SATAN
James 4:7 Resist the devil and he will flee from you
John 10:3-4 & 27 His sheep hear His Voice, know His Voice, and follow Him.
Psalm 32: 8 I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you (becos the fear of the Lord is upon me, I obey).

Seek means to AIM AT AND STRIVE AFTER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home