What is life?: Stolen! WHo in tHe RIghT mINd would TaKE mINe?!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Stolen! WHo in tHe RIghT mINd would TaKE mINe?!

As I turned to look, I stopped... as my bag wasn't on the couch anymore.

No, it wasn't on the floor, no, it wasn't behind the couch... there was no behind. Who took it?

"Did u see a bag? A beige one, quite big, it was on the couch just now."

"Did u see a bag? Here, just now? No, it's ok. Thank you."

"Did u see a bag? Didn't?"

M found me and asked where's my bag, I said I don't know. CJ's jus arrived to IndoChine.

Walked to the entrances. "Did you see anyone walk out with a lady's bag, yes. Beige. Quite big. I just lost my bag."

Met the manager. "Someone saw two guys walk out with a lady's bag. Was there a bottle in it?

"Thank you, where are they now?"

1am
Two guys detained. No news of bag.
Went to watch CCTV. Saw two guys carrying bag.
Called police. Went back to IndoChine. Danced somemore.
No news of bag.
Searched building ourselves. A and CJ went 4th floor.
M, security personnel n I went carpark.
Someone found bag on same floor, not basement.
Cannot touch it. Needs to be dusted for prints.
Oops. I touched the cards. Even tho A said I shld have kept them away as evidence.
Waited for inspectors to arrive. Waited. Waited. Waited. Hungry.
Went to McDonald's @ Shaw for supper...
4am
Recorded statement.
5am
End of statement recording... the three angels patiently waited... tho they are really tired themselves. A isn't feeling well either.
5.30am
Reached home... drove thankfully... it's Sat morning... there's still work to be done. argh. catch some sleep. catch some sleep.
7.15am
Gets out of house...

1 Comments:

Blogger lightspeed said...

So the buggers were caught?

15 February, 2005 16:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home