What is life?: Now I'm killing myself...

Monday, January 31, 2005

Now I'm killing myself...

I see myself in the mirror -- I see a distracted shell, a mindless soul... gray where it used to be white... and food in front of me.

Food scares me, yet draws me. I'm not even hungry. Think I shld have to be treated for addiction...

Thot I got rid of this OLD fren, but it's back to accompany me again, when I'm stressed, when I feel alone. *sad*

Food heals, food kills. It has been shown scientifically that eating more than we shld shortens our life spans.

Liting:

dear Father, I pray that you give Sophia strength, to overcome her weaknesses, for you've said, "your strength is made perfect in our weaknesses"
Father, we know that it is not easy and we always fail. And we wonder why we even bother...
Father, you have set the standards so high, that it is so difficult sometimes.
But, Lord, help us not do everything out of ritualistic routines
But, help us to do it out of love for you, because you have first loved us.
Father, help us to receive your love, and know that even as we are not perfect, you do not condemn us.
Because, you said, you did not come for the righteous, but you came for the sinners
So, dear Father, lavish Sophia with your love, fill her with your strength, that as she trains her eyes on you, you will remove the obstacles
And, Sophia, out of you, will flow rivers of living water!
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home