What is life?: Would you go for Liposuction?

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Would you go for Liposuction?

Met up with some of my friends yesterday... and one of them said she just went for liposuction... for her arms, she said she hated arms to be flabby.

Spent 3k on them in BKK. Wow. Another one of our frens started laughing -- tt she's the first among all his frens to like go get it done. I'm like still wow. I think it's very brave to go do it...

And idiotic W started grilling me abt D... strange. Now I do not know if they did it out of fun, or did D really tell W something. No matter. I have more pressing matters at hand. Like my binge-eating. Gross. haha. Need to remove the stress from my life -- or else life is gonna be sucked out of me, even b4 I get to know wat holds for.

I'm just too tired...

Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. be still and know He is God.. pray God will give your heart strength and grace to make good decisions. hugs. Sze Shan

17 January, 2005 17:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home