What is life?: 23.12.2004 AD

Thursday, December 23, 2004

23.12.2004 AD

it's already Christmas' Eve's Eve... it's the 23.12.2004.

Time has truly flew by. And that's gonna be the case, no matter how industrious or how lazy one is. Might as well be industrious.

Having a gathering later with my former cell group. Jaime. Yen. Angela and Yixian, married... (forgot to attend wedding, I ought to be shot) Shawn and Mian...

My goodness...

As thots and memories re-surfaces,
eyes moisten.

I'm glad i sent that email... when I saw Y at Sheng Siong just now, I almost couldn't recognise her. Nose stud, big hoop earrings. Wow. I must have appeared like plain Jane. I think she was the most conservative of us all when we were back in NUS. Incredible. I need a make-over. :P

Another gathering I would enjoy myself at. M's was fun! Hee.

Sentosa was fun too. But I must ask Sis to teach me volleyball liao. Too many mistakes to frustrate myself and others with.

Set up a business. Tt's what A said, in fact, he said he wants to set up two. And a speaker, tt's wat he'd wanna be.

And I'm still wondering about my personal project -- from interviewing regular people -- who have their hopes, their dreams, their future, their achievements. Soundbites. Vids. That would be fun. And help them realise. Isn't it true that when we write down our goals and dreams, it helps us fulfill them?

And a wanderlust to fulfill. Travel as I interview the world, perform? haha
Authentic Happiness by Seligman... captured my imagination... will I ever walk that path again?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home