What is life?: NEW THings, NEW Life!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

NEW THings, NEW Life!

REsign. PerMed.

I didn't expect A would want to leave too. He built this up in two years. But I'm totally drained. Totally. Totally.

N was into one of her moods today. "Just give your 5-day notice and stop behaving like a baby," I wanted to say. Why am I so different - maybe I jus don't want to rock the boat in the office -- so I jus keep my temper at home. If it's not smooth, just talk it out. Do you have to throw your tantrums?

I look forward to getting my life back. Balanced. With friends, get-togethers w/o having to think about schedules for tmr, doing my reading, chillout, have tea in mid-day, a cheesecake/chocolate cake... pilates -- exercises... blading... into the sunset...

Was so tired driving... wasn't focusing very much... and praying nothing would happen. Hahah. And I guess clients don't really look out for you -- it's me, me, me, me. :p

INTO THE SUNSET -- haven't given up on the idea of having this place which overlooks a pastures that goes on for miles and miles, and nothing in the horizon... that would be wow.

First time in my life I got a perm... not sure if it's nice. Still getting used to it. But definitely cos it's different from all the ironed heads out there. And got a sculpting lotion for it... and it smells of him... ai ya... wonder if he thinks of me. Wanted to not think of him... yet. . . . . . .

Just watched Sausalito. Maggie Cheung is absolutely beautiful and holds herself with such poise.

"Sausalito is located just north of the Golden Gate Bridge, on the south-eastern tip of Marin County. Sausalito was incorporated in 1893, and named by 18th century Spanish explorers for the "little willow" trees (Saucelito) which were found, in abundance, on the banks of its streams. Sausalito covers a mere two and one half miles; a small town of only 7,500 residents boasting spectacular waterfront views."

And I still want to visit San Francisco.

Eyes teared again. I don't think I've had a relationship like that since... 10 yrs ago? Probably never trusted enough again. Then again, if I had trusted enough, I would have been hurting worse. Hahah. It's a non-issue now, anyway. Thank God, really.

Need sleep. Want sleep. Appt again tmr morning... argh.

Yeah, look forward to getting my life back. Went for another interview with an agency... for a bank.

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gal.. things will get better.. God will walk with you all your days on earth.. and welcome you with open arms when the day comes we meet Him in heaven.. remember, you are a child of God and hv an inheritance in Christ! keke.

20 February, 2005 12:51  
Blogger Paul said...

All the best, my friend. Am currently waiting negotiating for contracts with emcees, just so I can see your new do! Heh. :) Fingers crossed for all of us!

20 February, 2005 23:24  
Blogger SophT said...

Dear Sze Shan, and Paul...

Thanks so much to the both of you. :) I am secure in HIS love.

Looking forward to the emcee-ing assignments!

Wish I could sing and emcee full-time. THAT would b kewl. haha. SING PRAISES full-time -- THAT WOULD B the KEWLEST.

22 February, 2005 19:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home