What is life?: 19th Nov 2004

Friday, November 19, 2004

19th Nov 2004

Strange day. Of screw-ups. 3 broken. Just realised Leonids' at 5.49am tmr -- Sat -- morning. I won't be able to stay up to watch it. And I would never forget 17 Nov 1999. When I first caught the Leonids at ECP... with my sis, and YS and her brothers. Jason and his gf (tho they are not together now)... and Jason's is in HK now.

J wanted to come with me, a yr or two ago? Anyway, can't stay up today... too tired. Had indigestion -- tummy upset -- not hungry... but craving for porridge... healthier chicken porridge. I would be touched if someone could bring me porridge... depends who tho. HEE. But tummy still not well. :((

Remember E said he knows I would bring him porridge at like 3am, if he's going to want porridge when he's sick. Well, I think it's a tiny thing to do for someone you love. But tt's in the past already. Quite amazed how completely I can let go of a relationship when it's over. Hahah.

What a day... this will go down in history.

I pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home