What is life?: Pruning. Potter's Hands -- take it away, even Lack.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pruning. Potter's Hands -- take it away, even Lack.

Prunes, as a Potter's Hands mold.
Another part of me falls away.
Laid to rest.
Prunes, again.
As weeds grow.
Everyday, an unceasing affair.

Tea at Sun Island resort.
Does tea cure cough? Not too sure.

Burppsss...
gluttony rears its ugly head.
lust rears its ugly head.

How do u measure up? In all sense of the word HOW.

"You take very good care of yourself alright? :)
you sound a bit down tonight, chin up!
Tomorrow will be bright and sunny!
Happy hugs."

Tears can't even find the right words to say.
Silent, thus they are.

"Come live in me, all my life, take over.
Come breathe in me, I will rise,
on eagle's wings..."

Where are the guts I have?
Ask and you shall receive.

"The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and loving kindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
~Psalm 23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home