What is life?: I met Mr. Rain again

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I met Mr. Rain again

Woke relatively late... oops. Gotttta rush. Meeting SH to pick up a bible for LX. Had a nice chat with her. Sweet and petite lady. I thot the Chinese Bible looked really presentable... (not like my dog-earred one now. haha. not as if I'm super steeped in the Word)

Read my books in the flapping wind and clapping thunder, but thoroughly enjoying myself facing the azure seas, tossing and turning the waves, saw peeps with their dogs, couples blading hand-in-hand. (ah. blissful. reminds me of... ), stuffed my bags into the locker, no time to blade, opted to jog... and met Mr. Rain. not too bad. haven't met him in a long time. drizzles, drizzles, painful patter.

Met up with ShaSha -- spent time going thru paper. Comforting, I think, for me. haha. To be able to spend time with her. Better word than "transmit" --> "instill".

Met SehSuan too -- had a good long chat on Christianity. Water tension made Jesus walk on water? or simply it's a miracle he performs, but our minds just has to explain it to ourselves so tt our not-so-groovy brains can accept it. Thank you, for passing me the NDP comm mags -- great memories for all, I'm sure.

Nice prussian blue clamdiggers looked on Shasha, but didn't fit her well enough, she thinks.

Another ACCt. Pains my heart. Not another BK. Not b penny-wise, pound-foolish. Do enjoy our conversations when we do have them.

Gathering steam for Sat Oct 22 gathering. Are people gonna to not turn up again? We don't suffer fr bad case of body odour, do we? :P JS just told me he's spoken to longlost HK b4 on ICQ. Added him straightaway... and MESSAGED him on +86 no. In China now apparently. wow. a good 10 yrs. incredible.

Have to call Mr. Chin. too.

"Are you free this Thurs or Sun?" No, am not. "Oh, gonna to intro u someone..." Oh, who's that? "A very nice boy. Dad met his parents while making his glasses," What's on. "Jap pianist at kaikan" MUMBLES: I'm not gonna be shakubuku-ed lor. Esp if they are gonna be becoming JB. argh.

Thinking of going with them for dinner before the event to ask for permission to be baptised. What a jaw-dropping and face-droopy event.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

17 October, 2005 01:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home