What is life?: Daddy, please give us 10 days in a week

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Daddy, please give us 10 days in a week

Time is a scarce resource. Very. Indeed.

Had a good chat sis yesterday. So kewl. D List too? You go, girl!

Dad woke me this morning, me. Infamous missing alarms and phone calls when I'm asleep... especially when I'm so tired... 4am... No one but you can wake me... haha.

A thot came to mind just before I woke, something fr the Lord, something I can do, with my earthly Dad...?

Or am I coming to the end of my line?

Thanks, Daddy for waking me... :P

I give this day to you, Lord, and everyday for the rest of time, I am grateful I can give thanks. Amazing grace. That's you... you... you...

Beautiful Day -- U2.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

10 days will still not be enough, you'll soon be asking for 12 heheh :) But do take care, and don't get burnt out!

17 December, 2005 16:54  
Blogger SophT said...

hhaha. true. insatiable appetites... don't we have? :P

Hope your work's been fulfilling too! :D

19 December, 2005 00:27  
Blogger Paul said...

Yup, it's fantastic. Fills my time between gigs just nicely :) It's always cool to make computers do all the work, and I'm slowly appropriating all the workstations around me! *grinz*

20 December, 2005 00:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home