What is life?: Faith, a muscle to be exercised

Monday, November 28, 2005

Faith, a muscle to be exercised

A 3-year-old by now. A little life. How do I forget. 17 Nov 2001

Sis's 21st today. kewl. kewl.

And huge celebrations this weekend -- D&D, Youth Cell Outing, Stanchart Run, Sis's BD party. Seriously think I SHOULD be taking the following Monday off instead.

Mum says granddad misses those times at S'goon Gardens, who doesn't. I miss my grandma's cooking...

69 Lentor -- over 3mil on that one -- or a 1.6 mil. Too much. But literally a stone's throw away.

We like seeing houses. Even at S'goon Gardens. Wonder if I could ask to walk into my houses where I used to stay and tour it for a while.

Mum's good at psychology. She knows I'd wanna do something for them. Haha. Gan-cheong spider, no less.

I remembered about how Mum would accompany me do art pieces and paint... albeit that they are tips fr the encyclopedia... haha. And she supports my singing... or cause she likes the idea of being Sing Ma? haha.

Met up with SS again yesterday too. So fun. haha...

Lord, I pray for BOTH provisions AND time.

I'm at the edge of breakthrough. Faith, is, to be exercised, as I took out my bible, and read a verse to Mum. And I could actually find the verse! haah. In Ephesians...

Faith = hope and certainty. NOT uncertainty.

Luke 17: 1-10
1. Start Right and Get the Faith -- Choose to Worship
2. Stay Committed and Grow the Faith -- Complete the Work
3. Speak Boldly and Humbly -- Check your Words

Faith grows when you finish the tasks He's given.

http://www.godtoday.com/famous.htm

"A little faith will bring your soul to heaven ,
but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your
soul."
Dwight L. Moody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home