What is life?: Restless Spirit -- Mugging and Watching TV

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Restless Spirit -- Mugging and Watching TV

Popped out of room... trying to cure a bout of restlessness.

Saw the new Soo Kee jewellery advertisement -- it's nice, until I saw the huge diamond. haha. Do I have something against diamonds -- I shouldn't right?

Just that it seems to go contrary against what was presented -- stars, peace, huge expanse of land, "lying down on green pastures", relationships... then the huge big diamond, or am I just envious I don't have one? haha.

It just seems so ... DUH. Everything seems right. Then that diamond -- which embodies work, strive, greed, money...

I understand what the ad is trying to say -- sealing that promise of a relationship, peace, life together forever...

BUT just looks wrong. *bleah* Hmmm.

OH. And I love the new coke commercial. Hip. In. Even though it's thot it's good enough to wash toilet bowls with. keke.

I love multi-task.

*really?* like real. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you mean like this?

http://www.togoparts.com/showroom/viewpic.php?srid=8&file=20051106235712722.jpg

10 November, 2005 19:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home