What is life?: Movie Abalone

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Movie Abalone

Whenever I think of New Moon... I think of e abalone...

How about getting Robert Pattinson to endorse New Moon (Abalone)? It'll be a hit. Hahahaha! But I'm just amusing myself.

Finally I gotta watch it - e acting is A WEE BIT painful to watch, sometimes... I'm like trying to decipher what did her frown mean - pain, confusion, thinking about something... I usually can't figure it out till she says it.

Not good. For both Bella, n e audience.


My heart goes out to Jacob, really. He reminds me of sm1. He must be heart-broken. *I was tearing then... THEN e proposal part just cracked me up... and THEN it just ended... hmm, wasn't quite sure what to make of that.

And even though I watched it alone, I made a new friend, and my new friend, let's call her Ms K, graciously sent me home! If only I can make making friends a profession. (Not that I like to take advantage of ppl - I just love knowing new ppl, hearing things from their perspective and learning fr them.) Haha. Thank you, Ms K!

I couldn't decide who to root for when Ms K asked me, I've a tendency to root for the underdog. And wolves are such beautiful creatures to behold. She said she likes e vampires... but... I like e IDEA of vampires... but I think I like Jacob better. There, I said it. :P

4 Comments:

Anonymous =] said...

Sorry! u had to watch movie alone coz of me! =(

30 December, 2009 04:37  
Blogger SophT said...

Nope... it's cos u cancelled that I got to watch it! :) I shld thank you, actually.

30 December, 2009 23:02  
Anonymous =] said...

OK! next time wun le k?! =]]]]]

dun watch movie alone la... i go w u ;)

31 December, 2009 00:15  
Blogger SophT said...

er... u're taking your Stalker role quite seriously, aren't u...???

31 December, 2009 00:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home