What is life?: "Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

Matthew 10:39

39Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.


This was the verse I heard, during worship at SA's.

If I have no concern for my reputation, "face", I won't be concerned, or afraid. I can do all through Jesus. I don't HAVE to be afraid, as long as I know that I am doing His Will, and whatever request it would be, it would be a "Yes." And I shall ask Him to stop me in what I'm doing should I have heard something wrongly in the 1st place.

Solved! :D

Kingdom economy: Matt19:30 "But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Let's seek more... and see what He says... Daddy, please show me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home